CICOA Aging & In-Home Solutions, 4755 Kingsway Drive, Suite 200, Indianapolis, IN 46205 www.cicoa.org
Main Office: (317) 254-5465
Main Office: (800) 489-9550
Fax: (317) 254-5494
Office Hours: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Shuttles include automatic lifts for those who need it. Shuttles will pick you up and bring you back to the main entrance of your apartment complex.
How it works: There is a regular schedule for pick up and destinations to grocery stores, banking institutions, shopping centers and special group outing locations for the following apartment complexes (plus Heritage Place, a newly added community center).
For specific pick up dates/time/locations call Tiffany Carson at CICOA. Please complete a CICOA Transportation Application prior to using the shuttle service. A suggested contribution of $2.00 (round-trip) helps support the program.
- AHEPA, 7355 Shadeland Station Way
- Bishop T Garrott Benjamin Senior Living, 4720 Michigan Road.
- Capitol Station Apts. 7828 Madison Avenue
- Carriage House Apts. 2516 Tacoma Circle
- Christamore Court Apts. 2330 W. Michigan Street
- Commadore Apts. 3015 N. Meridian Street
- Bishop Joseph D Farris Senior Living Center, 4025 N. Sherman Drive
- Georgetown Woods, 5360 Georgetown Road
- Goodwin Plaza, 601 W. St. Clair
- Grace Apostolic Apts. 649 E 22nd Street
- Hickory Grove Apts. 9650 E. 25th Street
- Heritage Place (Community Center) 4550 N. Illinois (New!)
- Indiana Avenue Apts. 825 Indiana Avenue
- Jackson Peoples Senior Living, 3901 N Lesley Avenue
- Kenwood Place, 2300 N. Illinois Ave. Bldg 104 & 105
- Opportunities Park, 2504 E. 28th Street
- Park Regency Apts. 8851 Colby Boulevard
- The Abbey, 4012 Mann Road
- University Center, 1801 N. Broadway
- Villa of Sacred Heart, 1501 S. Meridian Street